A piece of a sketch [_plan_] – in the style of the Wall of China according to Kafka.
- Criticism of the last book and response.
- Self-criticism: Volume I was counter-dependent on constituted ideologies ([Psycho]analysis, Stalino-Trotskyism, etc.).
- Schizo-analytic method for writing a book about schizo-analysis. Not claim that the socius and history have to be “rejoined” but start from there ad never lose sight of them.
- Challenge the theory-ideology opposition.
- Theory is, or need to be, instrumentalist, functionalist (mathematicians don’ts ponder over the scientificity of a concept).
- Break with the theory-oeuvre, and arrive at: “to each his own theory.” Collective assemblages of enunciation produce their own theories by articulating themselves on planes of consistency. Deadly subject-group theory (= collective assemblage of enunciation) oppose to: immortal theory of the subjected group (= theory’s fantasy). Theory is artifice. Its foundation is what, historically, is most deterritorialized, it works with machinic indices.
Chapter I: The coordinates of schizo-analysis (coordinates of modernity)
- Not a historian’s history, the history of everyday life.
- Machinic phylum and history.
- Relation to history by virtue of its adjacency to machinism.
- Not a scientists’s science.
- Serres’ triangle: Science-Industry-Strategy (cf. this text 374, others)
- Science if politics
- Go beyond science/history; science/society, etc., dichotomies
c) Planes of consistency
- Site of the conjunction of all machinism
- Opposition between Urstaat-code and plane of consistency-axiomatics
- No totalizing synthesis, a deterritorialized production process is a sign-point’s inscription on a plane of consistency.
- Improve the articulation of the three systems: a conjunctive synthesis, by producing code surplus-value, articulates connective and disjunctive syntheses.
- Theory of the sign-point – writing right onto the real. Theory of the (mathematical, linguistic, microphysical, political, etc.) double articulation
d) Time as the conjunction of all machinism (difference coefficients of deterritorialization).
- The oeuvre and life – concert a la John Cage. The epitome of desiring solitude and the epitome of the socius.
Chapter II: What will serve as a basis for the construction of schio-analysis?
a) Militant analysts
- Psychoanalytic societies and office practice. A sorry picture! Technical assessment of Freudism
- Institutional practice: P.H. (psychiatric hospitals), M.P.I. (medico-pedagogical institutes), etc.
b) Analyst militants
- Groupusles. The Tupamaros.
- The I.G.P [Information Group on Prisons].
Chapter III: Schizo-analytical perspectives (on a planetary scale)
- Land and power: centralism
- Treatment of archaisms
- The language problem – universality and singularity